How to enter
OK, so you’ve decided to enter Creative Futures: The Omnichannel Marketing Excellence Award - well done, you’ve taken the first step towards having your creative talent be rewarded with the attention and recognition that it deserves. Now all you have to do is submit the actual entry, here's how...
In order to submit entries you need to have an account and be logged in. If you have an account already then you can skip this step and log in.
Create your account
Head to ' My Account ' via the main menu > ‘ Dashboard ’ and ' Create Account ' you will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which will ask you to confirm the details to activate the account.
You can view the categories here or via the main menu, click ' More info' on the category for a drop-down description to give you some insight into what the judges will be looking for.
Once you've decided on which categories best suit your work, select each of them and you'll see a pop up at the bottom of the screen, then click 'Next' to start your entry form.
Once you've picked your category and clicked
'Next', you will be taken to your entry dashboard, now is the time to start filling in the online entry form.
Please note that not all fields are required and can be left blank if not applicable, those that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk*, there is a counter that will track if you have missed any required fields, so be sure to check that if you're unable to save your entry and you're unsure why.
Here's a breakdown of each field and what it requires -
- Your name* - This is the name of your entry and will be shown on the website, in the event of a nomination or win.
- Company/University/ College* - The name of of your company, university or college.
- Executive Summary (max 1,000 words)* - This is an overview explanation of your inspiration, process and strategy for your entry.
- PDF or Powerpoint document (max 30 slides)* - this will be the opportunity to showcase your creativity and designs, including a clear roadmap of how the different channels connect together. Accompanying annotations to explain your planning and rationale are encouraged.
- Appendices – this is for uploading any additional documents or resources that you feel support your entry.
- Entry credits (optional) - Although we expect the ideas to be your own, we recognise that mentors or colleagues may have supported during the process. This will be the chance to mention their names as part of your entry.
Twitter/ LinkedIn profile* – This is so we can congratulate you on social media, in the event of a nomination or win.